luni, 31 octombrie 2016

How I Received Over $46,000 to go to College! | No Loans





Hi you guys!
So I wanted to sit down and talk to you about how I financed college and I hope that this video helps some of you out to figure out your options for financing college. Now, I understand that when it comes to grants it is based on your family income which is DIFFERENT for everyone, but this is how my situation worked and it may be similar to yours. Also I am NOT trying to brag in any way about me getting money to go to college. I am just sharing how much I received so you guys know that I am not BSing and prove I am not lying. I take pride in honesty and I am a bio nerd so I need to see evidence if I am to believe anything. I hope this helps you guys out and thank you so much for watching!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu